Get inspired by real members using their superpowers
- Love how he is using colors to make the sidebar "pop" and also the "what you will learn" section
- The course card image is spot on in communicating what the course is about
- The video is awesome in that I am drawn into seeing exactly how he will be teaching me to learn how to play the piano. And this is much better than having to sign up for a "free lesson"
- I can't find much more to recommend to change for this page besides maybe moving the sticky position down a bit with the setting we have for this
- Ian Richardson, a fellow Thinkific Expert uses our PowerUps to not only to improve his site, but his clients as well
- I really like how he is using a link in the CTA section to also try and attract group sales (he could also use the secondary CTA for this
- Nice use of clean colors and "just enough information" on the page. Nice job on bolding the What You'll Learn bullet lists
- Love the use of colors in the site to make the sidebar pop
- Daniel is also using the Sale feature which will certainly help with conversions
- Also love that Daniel choose to use a video on this page. Video helps with conversions
- I would also add a SNAP FAQ section as well to put this page over the top!!
- Love the use of the sidebar here to quickly show the key "reasons to enroll"
- Juste enough information on this SNAP Course Page Template to increase enrollments - certain sections not needed were easily disabled
- Also using other Thinkific sections and embedded trust pilot
- Great use of SNAP Course Page (02) with that large video front and center
- Put together by Thinkfic expert Tiffany
- Clean colors and love the sidebar list and quick attributes
- Sticky sidebar keeping key information on the side without having to scroll
- Great example of how to generate leads with a free course
- Love that they are using a popup video - video helps conversions for sure!!
- Using optional SNAP FAQ section to even further help with conversions
- Snap Course Page Template as the main attraction
- Like use of colors on the what you will learn section to make it stand out
- Also using Meganav and Sections Kit for other page sections including pricing for optional membership